pig-dev mailing list archives

From Prashant Kommireddi <prash1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branching 0.13
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 18:57:15 GMT
>> But we should be aware that API changes are somewhat necessary given
ScriptState is not refactored properly now.

Would we feel safer if we fixed backward compatibility and deferred
PIG-3591 to 0.14?

Daniel - I agree backward incompatibility is not good, can't look over
that. We need to fix that. But not sure if we should wait if it's going to
take a while to get trunk stabilized for other changes.