pig-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Pig 0.11.0 (candidate 1)
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 19:52:54 GMT
Hi, Bill,
The tarball/rpm/deb does not bundle piggybank.jar. We shall build
piggybank.jar before we wrapping the package. Also in release notes,
we have "This currently only works with Java 1.6.x.", I think this
should not be the case.

I also checked build, rpm/deb installation, tutorial, contrib build,
all others looks good.

Thanks,
Daniel

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Alan Gates <gates@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> Release notes look good.  Built the code and tests, including piggybank and docs.  Ran
the piggybank tests and all the tutorials.  Ran simple smoke tests in local and cluster mode.