pig-dev mailing list archives

From Kyungho Jeon <kyungho.j...@gmail.com>
Subject inconsistency between ivy/library.properties and .eclipse.templates/.classpath
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 18:10:25 GMT
Hello,

I recently started hacking Apache Pig. I tried to import the source
code into eclipse, and got some "missing required library" errors.

I found for some libraries .eclipse.templates/.classpath specifies
older versions. Shouldn't it be updated according to
ivy/library.properties?

In addition, .classpath specifies both javacc-4.2.jar and javacc.jar,
but build.xml moves javacc-4.2.jar to javacc.jar. Shouldn't the line
containing javacc-4.2.jar be removed from .classpath?

I am attaching my diff (patch) that works for me.

Thanks,
Kyungho.