pig-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Move pig project from svn to git repository
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2013 21:54:05 GMT
Hi Bill,
thank you very much for your feedback. Mostly in the past the synchronization did not seemed
reliable and sometimes it took couple of hours or days to get latest updates from from svn
to the git mirror. Also even recently, sometimes the mirrors seems unresponsive. At least
for me. I'm not experiencing such issues when I'm working with the projects that are primarily
running on git. Thus I was wondering whether pig community would be open to such migration.

Jarcec