pig-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Coveney <jcove...@gmail.com>
Subject Did anything interesting come out of the Strata Pig meetup, from a dev perspective?
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 18:54:18 GMT
I am told that the turnout was really good, and that it was generally high
quality.

I'm curious, for the people who were there, if there were any salient
themes from the people there that would require development effort. This
could be scripting language support, Hcat integration, optimization,
cleaner whitespace, whatever.

I'm sure there will be an HW blog post about it but I'm looking for stuff
that could help influence what 0.12 looks like.
Jon