pig-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Coveney <jcove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scalar problem
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2012 14:42:24 GMT
I like this idea, and I think we should deprecate the old syntax, and we
can discuss later when it'd get deleted (and when that would be worth it...
if we have a new syntax, it seems pretty painless to have the other one
float around for backwards compatibility, and if anyone uses it it's a sort
of "caveat emptor").