pig-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Carey <sc...@richrelevance.com>
Subject Re: Making git the repo of choice for Pig?
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 17:40:28 GMT
Apache is currently doing a trial with git as the primary repo using the
CouchDB project.  Other projects may be able to volunteer to join the
trial, I'm not sure.

see http://git-wip-us.apache.org/

I suggest that if you are interested in this join the apache
infrastructure-dev list.

>>> russell.jurney@gmail.com