pig-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Coveney <jcove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pig User Group
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 02:02:36 GMT
Russell: I would be 1000% behind helping organize a hack day. I would even
be persuaded to venture outside of San Francisco. It would be great to
crunch on JIRAs, write tests, and hear from people who know about the
coarse edges of the Pig codebase.

As far as organizing the PUG, about that I know nothing...