pig-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Coveney <jcove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2012
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 19:53:57 GMT
Other random ideas (of varying difficulty and ambition):
- Replace Grunt parser with something using ANTLR
- Make a nice java API to create Pig jobs in a Java-y object oriented way
- Work on the EvalFunc rewrite (though I think we're going to try and get
that done before the summer...)

Can think of more...