pig-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Failing tests after parser change?
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 16:44:44 GMT
This looks like the intermittent Antlr bug we're seeing (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2055).
 We're testing other versions of Antlr to try to fix this, but until we find one that addresses
the issue the only solution is to do ant clean, and then rebuild and see if it goes away.
 We have also noticed it happens more often when built on Mac than on Linux, if you happen
to have a Linux box you could build on.

Alan.