pig-dev mailing list archives

From Olga Natkovich <ol...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject REMINDER: Pig Developer Meeting in November
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 22:17:41 GMT
This is just a reminder.

We have one more person - Gerrit Jansen van Vuuren who will be attending via skype. We still
can accommodate a few more people if you are interested.

We are in building E in Yahoo Sunnyvale campus:

701 First Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94089

Please ask for Alan or me once you are in the lobby.

Olga

-----Original Message-----
From: Olga Natkovich [mailto:olgan@yahoo-inc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 10:58 AM
To: dev@pig.apache.org
Subject: RE: Pig Developer Meeting in November

So far I have the following people signed up from outside of Yahoo:

Richa Khandelwal
Carl Steinbach
Dmitriy Ryaboy
Jeff Zhang (via skype)

If you are planning to attend but your name is not on the list, please, let me know.

Here are the proposed discussion items:

* Turing Complete
* Future work
* PigServer usage

Please, let me know if anything is missing. As Dmitriy suggested, we are going to keep the
discussions informal rather than having power point presentations.

Olga