pig-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Ryaboy <dvrya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pig Developer Meeting in November
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 19:00:48 GMT
Nov 4 works for me. As far as agenda, I think discussing the roadmap
and the "turing complete" proposal would be good.
Rather than a presentation, maybe we can make it more of a round table?

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 10:41 AM, Ashutosh Chauhan <hashutosh@apache.org> wrote:
> I am OK with Nov 4. I think postponing it till after vacations will be
> too long. So, unless others think otherwise I hope we can have a
> contributor meet before vacations.
>
> Ashutosh
> On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:50, Olga Natkovich <olgan@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> I have not gotten any response to this post so let me ask a more basic questions:
are people interested in having the meeting in early November or is it better if we skip it
this time and schedule something for Jan once all the vacations are over.

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Olga

November 4th at 4 pm at Yahoo! Campus in Sunnyvale. We also plan to make accommodations for
developers who are remote if there is interest. Please, let us know if you are planning to
attend by 10/22.

>> Also, we need to decide on the agenda. Please, send your proposals on the topics
to discuss. Again, let's try and finalize the agenda by 10/22.