pig-dev mailing list archives

From "pi song" <pi.so...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pig Patch Testing
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 13:05:11 GMT
BUG BUG BUG!!!
I've just submitted a new patch for Pig-114. I clicked submit patch then it
came up with a form which has no file attachment. I thought the file thing
would be in the next page so I clicked OK but then it's done. I couldn't
attach my file in the flow.

I ended up attaching the file manually. But now it's still weird. If you
look at the list view (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310730&updated%3Aprevious=-1w&sorter/field=updated&sorter/order=DESC),
the "patch info" box is blank. But then when you get inside the issue
(see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-114 ) now in "status", it
says "patch available" ?????!!!.

Cheers,
Pi