pig-dev mailing list archives

From "Olga Natkovich" <ol...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject RE: first version of website is now up
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 20:30:59 GMT
I am trying to update the documentation and when I compile it with
forrest everything goes well for a while and then I get the following
error. Any ideas what this means?

validate-xdocs:
7 file(s) have been successfully validated.
...validated xdocs

validate-skinconf:
1 file(s) have been successfully validated.
...validated skinconf

validate-sitemap:
/home/olgan/apache-forrest-0.8/main/webapp/resources/schema/relaxng/site
map-v06.rng:72:31: error: datatype library
"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-datatypes" not recognized
/home/olgan/apache-forrest-0.8/main/webapp/resources/schema/relaxng/site
map-v06.rng:81:31: error: datatype library
"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-datatypes" not recognized

Thanks,

Olga