phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Remove Omid and Tephra server component from Phoenix distribution
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2020 15:57:04 GMT
Sounds reasonable to me.

We have the same kind of thing going since phoenix-queryserver was moved
out to its own repository. Maybe we can come up with some conventions as
to how we "overlay" things so that Omid, PQS, and Tephra can all have
some semblance of familiarity?

I think that would mean, daemons and such that Omid/Tephra need to run
would be launched via an assembly in their respective code-bases. I
guess the difference to PQS is that each of them have jar(s) that would
also need to be added to the HBase RegionServer classpath?