phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Nitesh Maheshwari <nmaheshw...@salesforce.com.INVALID>
Subject (False?) Build and test failures for PreCommit-PHOENIX-Build
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2020 22:05:13 GMT
Hello,

I had a couple of questions around Phoenix PreCommit build and tests. I
noticed that all of builds are being reported as "Failed" on
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-PHOENIX-Build/. And there's not
enough information in the console output to narrow down to the cause of the
failure. Does anyone know what's happening here?

My other question is about the core tests that are executed from Hadoop QA.
For one of my patches, Hadoop QA reported "-1 core tests", without any
actual test failures (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-5654?focusedCommentId=17010254&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-17010254
):

[image: image.png]

I can't see any failing tests from the testReport (
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-PHOENIX-Build/3248//testReport/) or
from the console output (
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-PHOENIX-Build/3248//console)
either, so I am not sure why the '-1' here? Am I missing anything or is
something not right here?

Thanks,
Nitesh