phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix spark java integration example
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2019 14:47:22 GMT
Hi Karthigeyan,

I'm moving your message over to the users list in the hopes that a more
broad audience might see your ask. The dev list is focused around the
day-to-day development of Apache Phoenix.

I don't believe I've seen any examples of the phoenix-spark module in
Java. If you happen to find some, it would be good to have at least one
example available in our codebase.