phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Jacoby <gjac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Differences in 4.x branches
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2019 14:34:42 GMT
Karan mentions on PHOENIX-4009 that it relies on libraries introduced in
HBase 1.4 and up and so is intentionally missing from 4.x-HBase-1.3. That
sort of divergence happens occasionally and is one of the reasons why we
have separate branches.

At a glance at PHOENIX-5228 though, I'd have expected that to be nearly
identical across versions.

Geoffrey