phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Next Phoenix 5.x release (was "Board report due in ~1 week")
Date Wed, 01 May 2019 21:35:20 GMT
I think it would be better to figure out if there is anything currently
on master that _shouldn't_ be included in a 5.0.1. My guess would be
"no". It feels like branching for the sake of branching to keep 5.0.1
and 5.1.0 distinct.

On 5/1/19 12:38 AM, Thomas D'Silva wrote:> Should we use 2.0.5 ( the
latest released HBase version )? If PHOENIX-5250

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20PHOENIX%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%205.1.0%20AND%20issuetype%20%20%3D%20Bug