phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Jaanai Zhang <cloud.pos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Making a 5.0.1 RC for bug fixes
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 01:20:30 GMT
Could you please help me add a 5.0.1 version
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=58&projectKey=PHOENIX&view=planning.nodetail&versions=visible&epics=visible
,
it seems that I don't have the authority.  Josh, Thomas
   Jaanai Zhang
   Best regards!

Josh Elser <elserj@apache.org> 于2019年5月13日周一 下午10:54写道: