phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Jacoby <gjac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PHOENIX-4863: Setup Travis-CI & CodeCoverage
Date Tue, 28 May 2019 21:08:00 GMT
I don't know much about this particular tool, but something like this would
be good.

Our current toolchain, with HadoopQA needing a JIRA patch and our code
reviews mostly migrating to Github is really awkward to deal with, so
TravisCI's Github integration's a definite plus.

An example of Tephra's integration is here[1]: and on TravisCI's home
page[2] they mention that open source projects are free.

Assuming there are no licensing, scalability or implementation gotchas I'd
be a +1.

Geoffrey

[1]  https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-tephra
[2] https://travis-ci.org/