phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please remove me from mailing list
Date Thu, 09 May 2019 15:04:10 GMT
Unsubscribing is self-service, just like it is self-service when you
signed up the first time.

Furthermore, we do not manage mailing list infrastructure. Thomas has
already given you the steps of how to unsubscribe. If those steps do not
work for you, you can contact ASF Infra and ask them for help in
figuring out why it didn't work for you.

The proper medium to contact Infra with such a question is to mail them
at users@infra.apache.org.