phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From tricolor <trico...@cakemail.com>
Subject PHOENIX-4311
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2019 04:39:43 GMT
I have started the implementation of the UNNEST function support. I've
implemented similarly to Postgresql. So far I can perform a select,
aggregations, use limit, upsert using it.

My next step is to implement the Where compiler to create a post-filter for
the UNNESTED column but I need your feed back on what is implemented so far
before doing so.

Missing components are:

* WHERE compiler
* JOIN support

Improvements:

* Add to the explain plan the UNNEST columns
* Add the post-unnest filter information to the plan when the where will be
implemented
* Return a ProjectedColumnExpression column instead of
KeyValueColumnExpression to save bandwidth

Best regards,