phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From tricolor <trico...@cakemail.com>
Subject UNNEST function
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2019 14:38:09 GMT
 Hi,

I am currently working on a project where the function UNNEST would be
useful to rotate an array in order to perform an aggregation. According to
the Jira ticket 4311 there are pending tests to surface this feature. The
ticket was untouched since October 2017. My questions are the following :

1. Is it a feature that will eventually be implemented?

2. Is there any blocker making its implementation impossible at the moment?

3. If there is no blocker what are the missing components to implement it?

4. Is anyone going to implement it eventually? If someone takes it what
would be an expected time of delivery? If no one implements it, would my
contribution be appreciated?

Best regards,