phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Jaanai Zhang <cloud.pos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Drop support for java 1.7 on the 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 branches
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2018 02:11:10 GMT
I'd vote for keep using java7 on 4.x branches. if upgrades to java8, it
will impact users who want to upgrade the latest 4.x branches. they must
consider using java8 in their running environments,  maybe their libraries
do not support java8, then they have to give up to upgrade. So I think that
drops support java7 is not friendly for some users.

   Jaanai Zhang
   Best regards!

Pedro Boado <pedro.boado@gmail.com> 于2018年11月30日周五 上午6:13写道: