phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From "larsh@apache.org" <la...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix developer Meetup
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2018 00:07:08 GMT
 Ok. The room is booked for Wednesday November 14th from 4-7pm, in the Salesforce Tower (but
not the top floor :( )
If you can confirm your attendance here (see the extra column on the right):https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j4QSk53B0ZIl_qq1XX3oB2f-Tyqp93ilJYZKG84_Amg/edit#gid=0

That would be great for planning food, etc. I will send out an agenda.
Thanks.
-- Lars
    On Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 4:01:33 PM PDT, larsh@apache.org <larsh@apache.org>