phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From "larsh@apache.org" <la...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix developer Meetup
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2018 22:48:48 GMT
 To confirm:
Phoenix DEV Meetup.
Wednesday, November 14th, 4pm, Salesforce Tower (415 Mission St.) (17th floor, sorry not the
top floor). We'll meet in the lobby to get visitor badges.Please try to be on time, or let
me know when you'll be later (someone will have to come down to let you up)
Thanks.
-- Lars
    On Friday, November 9, 2018, 10:30:09 AM PST, larsh@apache.org <larsh@apache.org>