phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From William Shen <wills...@marinsoftware.com>
Subject Access Client Side Metrics for PhoenixRDD usage
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2018 18:57:48 GMT
Hi all,

I see that LLAM-1819 had implemented client metric collection mechanism in
the PhoenixRecordReader class, which I believe is then used by
PhoenixInputFormat
and then used by PhoenixRDD,  but I am having trouble locating example of
how we can access the metric on https://phoenix.apache.org/metrics.html which
is limited only to example with the Java Client.

I understand that PHOENIX-4701 would send the metric to SYSTEM.LOG
asynchronously in 4.14, but wondering is there a way to access the metric
in 4.13?

Thanks in advance!

- Will