phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Videos from HBaseCon and PhoenixCon 2018
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2018 17:36:25 GMT
Hi all,

As enabled by one of the event sponsors (Bloomberg -- big thanks to
them), we have some professional recordings of all of the talks that
were given on June 18th in San Jose, CA. I've compiled them and uploaded
them to Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdOhKvENNn6WH71iHXRNbEd1pTN2xY6P3

Each video is the presentation view and the audio from the speaker. We
did not have cameras on each speaker during the talk. We also did not
curate the slides that accompanied each talks -- please follow up with
the speaker if you'd like a copy.

I mention that I personally compiled them to outline that I may have
fat-fingered something :). Please let me know if you see any typos or
similar. I'll be working on updating the HBase and Phoenix websites to
reflect the content later.

- JOsh