phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From "Clay Baenziger (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX)" <cbaenzi...@bloomberg.net>
Subject Re: PhoenixCon Archive Page
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2018 18:31:51 GMT
Do any other presenters from PhoenixCon 2017 have pointers to their slides?

Thanks Anil! I've updated the Git repo with your slides https://github.com/cbaenziger/phoenix-site/commit/db8c016399e227697633209a740fa5c9482069a9

-Clay

Both dev and user BCC'd to limit noise from cross-posting. Feel free to ping me privately
with slide URLs too.

From: anilgupta84@gmail.com At: 07/20/18 14:05:43To:  Clay Baenziger (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX )
,  dev@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Re: PhoenixCon Archive Page

Hi Clay,

Great Initiative! Here is the link for my presentations in last 2 years:

https://www.slideshare.net/anilgupta84/tuning-apache-phoenixhbase : Tuning Apache Phoenix(2018)
https://www.slideshare.net/anilgupta84/phoenix-con2017-truecarfinal : Dynamic Columns for
SQL on Sparse Data(2017)

Please let me know if you have any questions. I think most of the presenters might be part
of user mailing list rather than dev mailing list. Maybe it will help to post your thread
on user mailing list too.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 8:52 PM, Clay Baenziger (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX) <cbaenziger@bloomberg.net>