phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From "Clay Baenziger (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX)" <cbaenzi...@bloomberg.net>
Subject PhoenixCon Archive Page
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2018 21:11:37 GMT
Hi all,

I don't know how best to recommend a change to the Phoenix-Site SVN repo (Phoenix JIRA's seem
only built against the code repo) but I have a patch for the PhoenixCon Archive page including
the recent PhoenixCon 2018.

Also, can any speakers from PhoenixCon 2017, please provide pointers to their slides!

I used OpenOffice to write this and follow the format of the HBaseCon Archive page. I cleaned
up the OpenOffice generated HTML, moved it to XHTML, ran xmllint --format on it and verified
it passes the W3C's validator tool.

I have the updated files at: https://github.com/cbaenziger/phoenix-site/commit/e508266a3fef0ef86127871692f7c02c256d47a8

What is the best way to get this committed, if okay?

-Clay