phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject HBaseCon and PhoenixCon 2018 aftermath
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2018 18:41:52 GMT
Hi all,

If you happen to have been under a rock the last few months, we had
HBaseCon and PhoenixCon yesterday in San Jose, CA *wink*

While we had some snafus during the event, I (and the rest of the
organizers) were extremely pleased with the event and consider it a
success. Thank you to everyone who submitted an abstract, presented, or
attended and joined in on some great conversations. It makes me very
proud to be a part of a community that is so friendly and social with
each other.

We have slides and audio recordings which are being transcribed by the
A/V staff we had on site. These will be publicly posted. For those who
attended, you can expect a survey email which will have some basic
questions. We'd appreciate if you let us know how you think the event
went. Also, feel free to email me directly to submit feedback :)

Thanks again, everyone. With you all, we couldn't have had an event.

- Josh