phoenix-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Hari Krishna Dara (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (PHOENIX-4761) java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/lmax/disruptor/EventFactory
Date Thu, 31 May 2018 13:47:00 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-4761?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16496552#comment-16496552
] 

Hari Krishna Dara commented on PHOENIX-4761:
--------------------------------------------

[~elserj]You are right, it is a client side exception, not sure why I updated the server jar,
I think I misunderstood which jar the tool was loadin. It was running on the server and must
have had both in the classpath as the fix worked (loaded the classes from server jar instead
of the client jar). I just noticed that another one of the tests that runs on the client failed
for the same classes, so yes, the fix was not right. I will come back with another.

> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/lmax/disruptor/EventFactory
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: PHOENIX-4761
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-4761
>             Project: Phoenix
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 4.14.0
>            Reporter: Hari Krishna Dara
>            Priority: Major
>         Attachments: PHOENIX-4761.patch
>
>
> There was a recent additional dependency on this 3rd party library, but it is not made
available at runtime via the assembly, so I am seeing the below exception:
> {noformat}
> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/lmax/disruptor/EventFactory
> 	at org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.<init>(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:414)
> 	at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver$3.call(PhoenixDriver.java:248)
> 	at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver$3.call(PhoenixDriver.java:241)
> 	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalManualCache$1.load(LocalCache.java:4796)
> 	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LoadingValueReference.loadFuture(LocalCache.java:3589)
> 	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.loadSync(LocalCache.java:2374)
> 	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.lockedGetOrLoad(LocalCache.java:2337)
> 	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.get(LocalCache.java:2252)
> 	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.get(LocalCache.java:3990)
> 	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalManualCache.get(LocalCache.java:4793)
> 	at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver.getConnectionQueryServices(PhoenixDriver.java:241)
> 	at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixEmbeddedDriver.createConnection(PhoenixEmbeddedDriver.java:150)
> 	at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver.connect(PhoenixDriver.java:221)
> 	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:664)
> 	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:270)
> {noformat}
> The



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

Mime
View raw message