phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] time for 4.14 release?
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2018 22:31:33 GMT
We've got a ton of great fixes in the 4.x branches and it's been a while
since we did a release. There are a couple of stragglers I'd like to get in:
- PHOENIX-4600 Add retry logic for partial index rebuilder writes
- PHOENIX-4601 Perform server-side retries if client version < 4.14
- PHOENIX-2715 Query Log (just missing from a couple of branches)

I also noticed that PHOENIX-4685 is marked as a blocker.

Any others that need to go in?

How about we shoot for having an RC by the end of next week?

    James