phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Almost ready for HBaseCon+PhoenixCon 2018 SanJose CFP
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2018 02:51:34 GMT
Hi all,

I've published a new website for the upcoming event in June in
California at [1][2] for the HBase and Phoenix websites, respectively. 1
& 2 are identical.

I've not yet updated any links on either website to link to the new
page. I'd appreciate if folks can give their feedback on anything
outwardly wrong, incorrect, etc. If folks are happy, then I'll work on
linking from the main websites, and coordinating an official
announcement via mail lists, social media, etc.

The website is generated from [3]. If you really want to be my
best-friend, let me know about the above things which are wrong via
pull-request ;)

- Josh

[1] https://hbase.apache.org/hbasecon-phoenixcon-2018/
[2] https://phoenix.apache.org/hbasecon-phoenixcon-2018/