phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From 张铎(Duo Zhang) <palomino...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Almost ready for HBaseCon+PhoenixCon 2018 SanJose CFP
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2018 00:52:54 GMT
It is just a bit confusing to people who want to attend these events
because it is placed in the agenda section... It looks like that
HBaseCon/PhoenixCon is part of the DataWorks Summit, so maybe some
attendees may want to use the ticket for the DataWorks Summit to enter the
HBaseCon/PhoenixCon?

So advertise is good, but maybe move it to another section on the page?

Thanks.