phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Almost ready for HBaseCon+PhoenixCon 2018 SanJose CFP
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2018 19:12:07 GMT
Chatter seems to have died down. Stack and I worked together off-list
for some final wordsmithing changes.

Duo/Dima: I did send a note to the DataWorks Summit owners requesting
some restructuring of their website. It was acknowledged, but I haven't
gotten on ETA on the changes yet.

I'm going to publish these and send whatever announcements I can via
available mechanisms :)

Please reach out for any future concerns/suggestions.