phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Post 5.0.0-alpha
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2018 20:08:15 GMT
Thanks, Josh. Great job on the release.

One question on the fixVersion. I've pushed a few commits for fixes after
the 5.0.0 release went out. Since they aren't in the release, I set the
fixVersion to 5.1.0 (anticipating that that'll be the next release
version). Should we use a different fixVersion that that for these "to be
release" fixes?