phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Post 5.0.0-alpha
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2018 20:04:56 GMT
Hiya,

Thanks to everyone who helped get 5.0.0-alpha out the door. A few
book-keeping things:

* I've updated JIRA, nuking the 5.x and 5.0 fixVersions, renaming 5.0.0
to 5.0.0-alpha, and renaming 5.1.0 to 5.0.0. 5.0.0 is the fixVersion you
want.
* Announcement has been sent out and I think I've cleaned everything
else up.
* 5.x-HBase-2.0 is open for your commits (with a Maven version of
5.0.0-SNAPSHOT)
* Rajeshbabu is going to look at making sure the 5.x branch is synced up
with the rest of the changes from 4.x which might have been skipped in
PHOENIX-4610.
* I'll continue to monitor the 5.0.0 fixVersion, trying to keep us on a
trajectory to make that release happen sooner than later.

- Josh