phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Flavio Pompermaier <pomperma...@okkam.it>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Phoenix committer: Pedro Boado
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2018 23:05:41 GMT
Congratulations and thans for the great work!

On 30 Jan 2018 23:45, "James Taylor" <jamestaylor@apache.org> wrote:

On behalf of the Apache Phoenix PMC, I'm please to announce that Pedro
Boado has accepted our invitation to become a committer. He's jumped in and
saved the HBase 1.2 branch from EOL by volunteering to be the release
manager [1], has diligently kept the branch in sync with master [2],
revived our community's desire for CDH compatibility by porting the
required changes to the new CDH branch [3], modified our release scripts to
build a parcels directory for easy consumption by Cloudera Manager [4], and
successfully RMed our first CDH-compatible release [5]. Fantastic job,
Pedro!

Please give Pedro a warm welcome to the team!

    James

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/e4312e2cb329a35979576f132d0d72
3e0b022e45ce9083b3cae4abe5@%3Cuser.phoenix.apache.org%3E