phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: precommit broken
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2018 23:54:06 GMT
Sorry, haven't been working through my inbox and I left a half-hearted
comment on a JIRA at James' ping.

My understanding is that the recent JIRA update that infra executed
broke our "old" PreCommit by changing some of the API that it was using.

Yetus 0.7.0 was just released which was intended to fix some other
issues (that happened as a result of the same upgrade). I think this is
a forcing function on Phoenix as a project to move to Yetus.