phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Chinmay Kulkarni <chinmayskulka...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions regarding interacting with PQS using C# and Protobufs
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2017 21:59:56 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to create a simple .net client to query data in HBase via
Phoenix using the Phoenix Query Server and am sort of struggling to find
documentation or examples for doing the same.

My understanding is that I can do this by sending POST requests to PQS in
which I send data using the protobuf format. Is this correct? Apache
Calcite's documentation also mentions using WireMessage APIs to achieve the
same. Can you please point me towards some resources to help me use
WireMessage in .net?

Thanks,
Chinmay