phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From "stepan.migunov@firstlinesoftware.com"<stepan.migu...@firstlinesoftware.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] (PHOENIX-4335) Fix for hbase 1.1 needed
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 15:21:59 GMT
Hi,

It seems that hbase 1.1 support was discontinued from version 4.12 which has critical issue.
Actually we use this version on our project and it's real showstopper for us. Might be some
one will be volunteer and apply the fix to 4.13 hbase 1.1?

James explained that following steps need be done for that:
>> - cherry-pick changes from master between 4.12.0 and 4.13.0 release to 4.x-HBase-1.1
branch
>> - create a pull request with the above and get a +1 from a committer
>> - monitor the Jenkins job that'll run with these changes keeping a lookout for any
test failures
>> - assuming there are no test failures, follow the directions here [2] to perform
a release

Thanks,
Stepan