phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query execution failed
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2017 02:39:13 GMT
First confirm a simple query is working, select * limit 1. If you're
getting data back, it means your installation is (probably, mostly) correct.

After that, take a long look at the explain plan of your desired query. If
you've got any data at all and a full table scan, you can easily exceed the
default timeout. Make sure you're using indices and skip scans where
possible. Filters mean you're falling back to evaluating data.

-n