phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: port 5.x fixes to master branch?
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2017 19:22:05 GMT
If the patches apply cleanly now, why wouldn't you commit them, especially
the bigger ones that just switch to using non deprecated APIs. The timing
is good because we just completed a release. If you wait, there will be
bigger commits that come in making it more work for you to apply the
patches later.