phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Anjan K <k.an...@gmail.com>
Subject Spark dataframe returning only structure when connected to Phoenix query server
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2017 06:08:13 GMT
Hi All,

I am connecting to hbase ( ver 1.2) via phoenix (4.11)  queryserver from
Spark 2.2.0, but the dataframe is returning the only table structure with
empty rows thoug data is present in table.

Here is the code I am using to connect to queryserver.

// ---jar ----phoenix-4.11.0-HBase-1.2-thin-client.jar

val prop = new java.util.Properties

prop.setProperty("driver", "org.apache.phoenix.queryserver.client.Driver")

val url = "jdbc:phoenix:thin:url=http://localhost:8765;serialization
=PROTOBUF"

val d1 = spark.sqlContext.read.jdbc(url,"TABLE1",prop)

d1.show()

Can anyone please help me in solving this issue. Thanks in advance