phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] looking for RM for HBase 0.98 Phoenix releases
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2017 21:32:25 GMT
Looks like PHOENIX-4237 is ready, so this new built-in requires a minor
release. I'll volunteer to RM for a 4.13 release for 0.98 and 1.3 and we
can maintain patch releases for the 4.13-HBase-0.98 release going forward.

I'd like to target an RC at the end of next week (10/27).

Sound ok?

Thanks,
James

>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20P