phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Road to HBase 2.0.0
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2017 20:24:58 GMT
+1 James' plan is similar to what I had in mind. I think the quicker we
can get a branch in place to build against HBase2, the quicker we can
find and fix all of these rough edges.

Great list you have here, Sergey. Will certainly be helpful.

Ankit/Rajeshbabu, did you guys have anything to add here? Could I
encourage you to "run" with James' idea and start implementing some of
these changes?