phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Road to HBase 2.0.0
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2017 18:40:07 GMT
Just had an offlist chat with Sergey, Rajeshbabu, and Ankit.

FYI you all will probably see a branch show up soon which includes the
necessary HBase 2.0 changes (the work primarily outlined in
PHOENIX-4297). This branch will probably be in a flux for a while
(questionable states of compilation/test-failure).

I wanted to make sure that folks who had the time/interest to contribute
to the not-so-fun effort were able to ;). Will share a branch name when
I see it.