phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] First hbase-2.0.0-alpha-3 Release Candidate is available
Date Sat, 16 Sep 2017 00:37:42 GMT
On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 12:50 PM, Umesh Agashe <uagashe@cloudera.com> wrote:

> -1

Thanks for taking a look Umesh.

May I suggest that one of our many tools failing perhaps is not sufficient
reason to sink an alpha release. The barrier for alpha releases is allowed
to be lower given these releases will not see production. We have a
workaround in that the PerformanceEvaluation loading tool works. Folks
could use this instead? (It worked for me).

Thanks Umesh.

St.Ack